Senior Development Engineer
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Automotive
Our client is a leading provider of electrical solutions for automotive industry. They currently seek for an experienced Senior Development Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for engineering and technical matters ensuring that the best practice is set.
- Resource and budget planning of the team.
- Design preliminary details engineering of industrialization project.
- Design several electrical project criteria.
- Processing of hybrid and e-mobility project.
- In the area of heavy duty transmission development:
- Development of embedded electronic control development and integration of electronic components;
- Technical responsibility sub-systems or component functionality;
- Communication to customer;
- Development of technical solution proposals;
- Optimization of the production lines (mills) to increase the efficiency and productivity and managed the scheduling maintenance;
- Instrumentation and measurement of different power system;
- Technical guidance, coordination of the project tasks and technical further development of the topics concerning functional safety Conduction capacity of a small PV system design team;
- Conducting and / or participation in implementation projects, even abroad;
- Close collaboration with the process development team and the technical team production.
- University degree in in mechatronics, electronics or computer science.
- Experiences in the management of employees.
- Experience in engineering companies and EPC contracts management would be an advantage.
- Strong background in low voltage electric power distribution, good knowledge in the field of hybrid and electric motors.
- Capacity in project management.
- Excellent German and English knowledge, knowledge of another foreign language would be advantageous.
Please note that all application to Switzerland based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients is handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurity GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview and selection only.All Supply Chain & Engineering vacancies