Real Estate M&A Manager
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Real Estate Investment Company
Our client, one of the leading Real Estate Investors is looking to hire an M&A manager into their investment team in Frankfurt. As an M&A Manager, you will be responsible for new investments as well as Portfolio Management.
- Overseeing the acquisition and disposal process of Real Estate Assets in Germany and Europe
- Review Models and Expected Financial Performance of Portfolio Assets
- Due Diligence of Acquisitions and Disposals
- Working closely with chief M&A officer and CIO and other colleagues to structure transactions and prepare for investment approval
- Work with the team to help negotiate joint venture agreements
- 4 to 6 years of experience working within the Real Estate space.
- You are willing to travel.
- Good command of French, Dutch and English.
If you are keen to be put forward for this role, please apply for a confidential discussion