- Location: Munich, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Automotive
Our client is a leading player in automotive industry. They currently are looking for an experienced Software/ ADAS Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for engineering and managerial matters ensuring that the best practice is set.
- Be responsible for test design, test execution and result analysis;
- Support the development of a business strategy in the area of connected vehicle / Autonomous driving for commercial vehicles
- Propose new technology and developments on advanced control approaches.
- Support the setup of strategic R&D roadmap in connected and autonomous vehicle area
- Support of supplier selection and supplier quality management
- Develop and organize component and system validation plans
- Creation of integration specifications for customers
- Ensure the interface with customers for all topics related to E/E system application and integration
- Support system integration into production line, follow the serial launch of the application and support the customer service
- Identify relevant customer contacts and create new business opportunities
- Support our sales teams in the creation of quotations and project proposals
- You have a Bachelor or higher degree in Robotics, Mechatronics, Control Engineering or similar
- Experience in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in markting & sales in the automotive area, preferably in the area of connected and autonomous vehicles
- Communication, Teamwork and Leadership abilities
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Very good knowledge in English, good knowledge in German or French would be advantageous
- You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural organisation on a day-to-day basis.